Call for applications
The HOMInG project is recruiting interviewers for its upcoming survey.
What? Collecting data from immigrants with an interactive questionnaire.
Where? In selected neighbourhoods of London.
When? 4 May – 4 June 2020
– Fluency in English
– Participation in the training, in London, on the 4
th of May
– Fluency in Hindi and in Punjabi
– Background in social sciences
– Prior experience in data collection
– Prior fieldwork experience in researching migrants
Competitive working conditions (up to 3000€/mo) and access to the data collected for research purposes.
If you are interested in gaining valuable research experience, send your CV and one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 31st of March 2020.
This project has received funding from the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme (grant agreement No. 678456) and is led by Prof. Paolo Boccagni, at the University of Trento, Italy.